Lucky 13

11:37 PM

Hi guys!

After a week full of unit tests and assignments, here comes the weekend. :) So now I'm back to blogging! Since it was my birthday yesterday, I'm going to give you the full deets about my lucky 13 ;)


For my birthday cake, I chose a heart-shaped one just for fun. 


Of course here's my hashtag ootd :)) 
I'm really obsessed with flower crowns recently so here I am wearing one.









Here are the other pics with my sister and cousins!

For me, this is a very lucky birthday compared to last year's. Usually there would be a typhoon exactly on my birthday, and that would be the reason for no celebration. But this year, it was different. It was so much fun and I can definitely say that it's a very lucky 13th birthday. :)


- Beryl 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide