BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS: Rainbow Rowell books

9:16 PM

Have you ever just  inhaled a book as if your life depended on it? And I'm not talking about how people love inhaling the fresh, crisp smell of books (I'm not the only one who does that, right?). I'm talking about how a book could just literally take control over you, the way there's nothing else you can do until you just finish that book. You can't put it down, even to pee or eat or sleep, because it's just too fucking good. And once you've finished it, it feels like just a split second has passed, because it was such a great experience that reading it felt like inhaling the book in one single breath.


And then suddenly it's all you can think about. You go to school and see your crush, and that reminds you of that book. You see something as pathetic as a rock, and still it somehow relates back to that book.

I have no idea if I'm even making the slightest bit of sense here, but this is what I've experienced in the past 2 days because of the wonderful works of the gem that is RAINBOW ROWELL.

Not only does this lady have the coolest name ever, she has incredible writing talent. I literally finished all 3 of her novels in just 2 days (I know, I know, I have no life, but whatever) . I've been twitter-stalking her and flooding her with my tweets, which she has replied to (to the sheer joy and happiness of my fangirl heart)





So if you haven't yet, MAKE SURE TO READ RAINBOW'S BOOKS. You won't regret it.





Book reviews in the upcoming posts. Stay tuned! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide