The Christmas Series: 7 Colors of the Rainbow

7:48 PM

ROYGBIV-  is an acronym for the sequence of hues commonly described as making up a rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.



Colors. Basically the whole world is composed of colors. Without colors, what would this world look like? 

Personally, I think that a rainbow is something which can be used as an example of how colors can create something wonderful. Mix up two colors and you make a new one. 

Before I get to the main point of my second thanksgiving, I saw a rainbow song (lol) which actually has the idea of my thanksgiving. 

Right now, I'm going to write about a world without color. Imagine a place where the skies had no blue, the trees had no green or brown, flowers and accessories that had no color, there would be no rainbows in this world, no beautifully colored butterflies - I'm not sure that there would even be black and white. If there was a color for nothing, that would be the color of the world that I am illustrating.

The world is a place full of color and taking away colors would be like taking away a part of ourselves. Describing friends would probably sound like this: "My friend,( insert name of friend here), is tall with long hair and big eyes that are in a lovely shade of NOTHING."

I hope you see that colors aren't useless or a nuisance. They are amazing and they make you think about the wonderful Guy up in the sky (God) and how awesome He is.

Have a colorful day!!

Legend: Snowman- mark of the day and days finished
            : A-Audrey
            : B-Beryl
            : K-Kimi

-B;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide