Feature Follow Friday: Non-book Guilty Pleasures

8:59 PM



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!


So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

This weeks Question:

What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.

Beryl- I don't know if these non-book guilty pleasures I have actually make me guilty, but I'm currently ADDICTED to the tv series Orphan Black! It's sci-fi, drama and thriller all at one! I was hooked from the very first episode, so you should definitely watch it!! I don't know (again) if I have already mentioned this in past blog posts, but I can't stop watching YouTube videos! I literally stay up late at night and end up waking up late in the morning. Hahaha. That's just typical Beryl. 

Audrey- As with Beryl, I don't consider these things guilty pleasures. I don't really have any so I'll simply tell you things that I enjoy. Aside from watching tv shows all day, I also love chocolate. I really do. Chocolate is happiness. I could finish a whole bar of chocolate in one sitting without even thinking about it. If I had three wishes, the first would be for an endless supply of chocolate, the second would be to have the exact amount of money in my pocket for anything I wanna buy. The third would probably be to get rid of all acne in the world or mosquitoes. I'll think about it.






What did you think about our Feature Follow Friday? What's yours? Leave a comment!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hopping through. Yes, chocolate is so wonderful. In New York last week, I went around trying different chocolate stores all over town.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orphan Black and Chocolate are my favourites! Hopping through, but now following :)

    Jen @ inkontheshelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guilty pleasures! I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide