Santa Sock of Surprises: Christmas-ified Book Covers

10:44 PM

Hey guys! Welcome to Day 3 of Geeky Chiquitas Santa Sock of Surprises! There's only 3 days left til Christmas, and here's our surprise for today!

So, I (Kimi), wanted to try to Christmas-ify some of my favorite book covers! Since there's only 3 days left til Christmas, I decided to do 3 covers. I hope you guys like our surprise for today! 


The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo

What did you think of my Holiday-themed book covers? Do you want me to make more? What covers do you want to be Christmas-ified? Tell us in the comments below! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahhhh I love these, Kimi! <33 They look professionally edited, too. ;) Love the one for Fangirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how Santa is going down the roller coaster in the first one! I wish I wasn't photoshop illiterate. XD

    Lovely blog! I followed via Bloglovin!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide